Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A letter For the Well Wisher's

Based On real story of one Boy...I got to chance to meet him at KMC hospital Sinamangal....


Oho my mom and dad sorry to say that I don’t think being only one son of you ,your son can’t fulfill all your dream ,how can I fulfill your dreams since now it’s the pain heart pain killing me. Oho damn shit how hard will be this for you to listen and to understand my dad  you have lost all of your son’s but me but I am now dying with the pain’s am sorry dad that I cannot take care of my heart and my heart could not beat for myself. It was my responsibility dad to make you always happy but how can I make you happy my dad since  I am going through all this pain. Instead of fulfilling your dream here I am concentrated to fulfill my own happiness and the own life. How can I say to u dad how can I say to you mom that I am living this life happily by collecting each small part of  happiness that I found each day, a small happiness that I found in a day can make me happy little bit for more then week.

To my love, I am sorry dear I always talk stupid talk with you but never realized my self when you got to know this what will happen to you ..i always suffer for my happiness you are great my dear so you help    me to survive this much longer when I was feeling all alone here but at that time you help me to grow up and you took me here. Now this pain I am getting now is not letting me to survive more I think it’s the end of my life right here over now I dun think I could see the tomorrow sunshine.  How can I share u the pain, dear I think I could not survive for any longer now please forgive me dear so I cannot be with you instead I promise for u that I will be with u forever but sorry dear now on wards there is no life for me as I think with the pain I am having here right now. It’s deep inside and its killing me just like an dump I am just lying down the bed. I think if our love is really true then tomorrow will definitely come my dear now I am missing u too much and aside by its killing me.



No comments:

Post a Comment