Sunday, January 19, 2014

Something Has Happened

Something has happened. Love, In Love, life appears to beautiful, every dream appears to be attainable, you find a new way  new destination. Even the wind changes its course, eyes starts to notice colors and now even red color starts look nice. You fall in a dream and You dream become your world. Every minute you wished  to be with your loved one and chill fight with the one. Every minute every second always lips says the same name eyes search for the same person.


  Everything is fine, everything going well and everything is perfect and I am perfect. Everything, going in right way and I am right and was very cool and seems good. It feels great to be loved, to be in love , to have someone to love you more than you love yourself. But, before  few days, I was not like this, but why?, how? because of what? from when? who did wrong?  I don't know what has happened to me? Why I am going like this? Why my felling are dying.

Now, all the misunderstanding perhaps are close and are cleared. and now everything is fine, but I am not? But , why I can not get myself satisfied with it. But , to be in relation it all about   to understand each other but Why? these day, what has happened to me and I was diverging  away, why I am trying to run far, I am turning my face, why I am not being able to understand myself, why? Just i want to be alone? Don't know why I want to run away, I am happy with it but why? why? I am not satisfied with it?  why? I am trying to lose this happiness in search of another big happiness.. I think Something is lacking and Why I am not able to find it out. And just I don't know why I am going so why all my feeling had died, why I am Killing my self Why I am trying to run Away.

 Just Don't know why? How? and what Has Happened?   

     





No comments:

Post a Comment