Sunday, March 24, 2013

I THINK THIS IS MY STORY..



Now the way changed life style and the friends changed...i think i have become mature.
Yes maturity becoming part of me.Making me feel like that every time forcing me with right decision..
Living her and getting you is like a changing a player in a football match due to the injury of one’s since there might be physical injury but it was an emotional injury with myself. When  she left me and I got you. I was just like an crazy mad for the one leaving me who never loved and had never taken care of me and flying in the ambition of the money full of dream all of them to be successes with the money .she ran away from me because of  the health situation of mine but there was you really who can understand me, thank you my dear for being with me and you makes me feel like that every time I think of you I get image of that heartless inside you I feel she touching me with each of your touch for me. I can remember the word that you have told me at our first meet there in front of our college’s +2 wing and those words which always surrounds my ear
“A relationship is like a rose,
How long it lasts, no one knows;
Love can erase an awful past,
Love can be yours, you'll see at last;
To feel that love, it makes you sigh;
To have it leave, you'd rather die;
You hope you've found that special rose,
Cause you love and care for the one you chose
. And I choose you.”
And the words that was lastly left by her:”  I don’t think you can love me and you can take care of me with your such health situation so I really very sorry dear till today I loved you so much I don’t know whether you loved me or you are just playing with me so now I’m living you sorry  I cannot continue with you, wish will get well soon wish always you will be happiest person in the world.. You will find as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.”

It’s a story about me and you,, we met we talk we joke then we became Friends we shared our numbers we became good friends i had a girl Friend but still we were good friends we started sharing Every thoughts our like’s dislikes we found out we have nothing in Common we were two different people with different aspects then I Realized that i like and said that to you. You also admitted that  You also like me i broke up with my girlfriend as she was not good  As you she did not understands me like you did.  Our liking turns into love we started caring for each Other like friends fighting to each other like brother sister And loving to each other like husband wife those were the perfect.
Days when we were together like All time we knew everything about each other it was so good it was so ,Right days without you was not days it was a year without rain. You became my habit then one day you had to go an i was all alone. We were apart,, without you i was like fish without water, pizza without cheese and Human without heart You became my life line but i still managed because you promised me u''ll be back i waited waited and waited u came back but not like before you came along with distance which is still with you but i am not i still love you love you more than before and waiting for
That day when this distance will over....

 You Got impressed with my broke up story that my girlfriend has left me with my heart problem and you are there to take me along your way . Now i have become your way your word and your voice,you need me ..you laugh in my words...Firstly i was your heartless buddy now you have become my heart,you became the way of fulfillment of my life the way we live ,,the way you survive, the way we care for each other still i feel unsecured, still there is fear in my heart instead i know that i belongs to my heart.The way you came over me like rain. You made me wet all over..Now you have become my breath each second is in complement without you, I need you for each step i go ahead. you are my way for success for my achievement.
I'm scared, scared to tell the world how I truly feel. What if the answer I want isn't the answer I receive? I fear rejection and to lose. They say it's better to have tried then not to at all, but sometimes that just isn't enough. Sometimes all trying does is get myself hurt. I really don't know what to do, but I do know is that I don't want to lose. One part of me says to try, to let it all out and tell you how I really feel, maybe that's what I should do. Who knows, it might be for the better, but then again the other part of me tells me to leave my feelings concealed. It tells me that trying is worthless, and then I'm reminded of my past which was nothing but pain and suffering. What should I do? Which side do I choose? These conflicting emotions are killing me inside..


No comments:

Post a Comment