Sunday, October 14, 2012

PERHAPS IT MIGHT BE MY STORY….and might be of yours...


         Its the story of a boy and a girl they are good friend of each others for a years..once it happened boy started to like and love that girl and he was unknown about that the girl also like him very much ....and the small conversation between them is like this.. 

Boy says:-     
   I perhaps won’t be able to keep you always happy, I might sometime not able to understand what lies in your heart.
   Actually I’ll not be able to understand ,what lies in your heart a no. of times ,But once sign from you & I’ll keep all my happiness & thought aside & agree to whatever you say ..
   I’ll listen only what lies in your heart .., I give my heart .my life to you, because you. Know I want more than I do….

Girl replied:-
         I know you are not the husband material but for me there cannot be anyone perfect than you.
   I know you do not share your feeling with anyone, sometime not even with me. It’s okay I promise that I’ll understand everything without you saying anything.
   Today I hand over my trust and faith to you I know I have your heart and promise that I will take full and good care of it…

As it says..
     Your image still lingers in my eyes, I can’t distance myself from your memories even if I want to.
Your presence can be felt even after you have left , Why do you dwell in my heart as a desire??
             Why do I end & then I exist once again where have you brought me???...

Finally what i say ....is this love ..........???????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment