Saturday, July 28, 2012

letter to the loved but beloved one........


A letter written by a boy to his dearer one after sharing his feling of love wd her and wen the dearer one(girl)says im not interested…….
Yes I know that u feeling very bad wd my this behavior …I can think n realize what going on you n what u r thinking …because what u had thought about me…but wd my word its not a big thing to think me differently, ma jasto kathor manxe jo kasai sanga jhukna janenina ani kasai lai ne sorry ,thnks vandina but aja afai lai afai sanga qustn sodhdai xu ke kina maile hajarau ma tmli nai rojhna puge ra afno feling lukauna sakina ra tmli vane sry to say that I still love you…..aftr al wen I saw u I fal in love wd you ani tmli vetne way khojdai theye ani vate pani ra sayad ovr confident vaye ani vani hale afno feling share gare kina ke lago tmi ra m ma kei milxa but im wrng …I alwyz wish to make you hapie but wd my proposal you gonna be sad wd what im bcm unsucess to make u hapie I failed in my frst attempt…..ani tmle mero yesto behavior bata tada huna online naaune jura garau mero karan le tmi matra hoina ma kasai lai pani dukhi dekha channa ….after being only one son of family I kno I hav lotz of responsibilities but wd faling in love I may go thrugh wrn way but I dun care bczo I rigid to my drm ..anyhow I wil achiv n wil get my drm n u r my drm ……AS  I kno we r frnz I wis we wil be frevr mail eta yeti matra cahyeko ho ke hami hamro frncip lai arko nam diu lago I can be hapie and another thng abt me I wil do evrythng to get my drm ,,n to be hapie n wanna make everyone hapie……bcoz of dat plz dear…once I fal in love wd u frst tym evr in lyf …so plz dun thnk me wrng ….i tried thousands tym to forget that n to stay wdout loving you but I can nt  and last nite I share that wd you…but u did its abnormal..then agn I tried but sry to say I failed n cant do that n agn gonna love you….sry to say but but I can nt stay …..wd out loving you…..sry for evrythng…………


No comments:

Post a Comment