Friday, July 12, 2013

IT'S All BECAUSE OF YOU...


It's because of you that come to me,
To stay in my heart every night and day,
The world has pathway, this world has stairs.
Has love and heart that lead us to meet each other,
In this world, Has two of Us..
   
It is because of you that my life has driven me this long, it is because of you that come to me.  The way changed, destination remained same, life got target as u, life got meaning and that becomes you. My life which was dying because of the obstacles and the faith it has been facing. I thought as you come to my life, I was faithful and my time was great that you came into my life, it has got the meaning and has traveled this long.

 You are so lovely and stick so that you stayed with me and has support me at each stage and each step of my life, in each heartbeat in every day and night, you lead me to this long. My destructed, lost way and frosted me and the pathway, it has got the solution and has got the lost way back and the way becomes simple and life completed and has the meaning of living and the destination for the life. You stayed and brings a lot of enjoyment and happiness in my life. As the everyone in this world has pathway their own life and their own views on their life and the world has also got stairs and you made me t climb those stairs and took me up. The world has love and the people has heart, as you and  I, that lead us to meet each other in this world and two of us  made for each other and for forever.



Dilon mein tum apni betaabiyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Nazar mein khwaabon ki bijliyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Hawaa ke jhonkon ke jaise azad rehna seekho
Tum ek dariya ke jaise lehron mein behna seekho
Har ek lamhe se tum milo khole apni baahein
Har ek pal ik naya samaan dekhein yeh nigaahein
Jo apni aankhon mein hairaaniyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum

No comments:

Post a Comment